One of the first questions businesses often have about outsourcing social media management is privacy and access to accounts.
In order for us to manage your Facebook Business Account you do NOT need to give us your personal passwords. Your personal accounts stay private. Instead, below are quick 5 minute instructions on how to grant Ridgewalk Media ‘Editor’ permission to your Business Account only.
- Let us know you wish for us to manage your content.
- We will request permission to act as ‘Editor’ for your Facebook Business Page.
- You will receive a request directly from Facebook.
- Approve the request.
To review ‘Page Roles’ with permissions on your Facebook Business Account or to change/manage roles anytime:
- Login to your Facebook Business Page
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the top right corner
- On the left hand side options select ‘Page Roles’
- Scroll down to “Assign a New Page Role” or “Agencies
That’s it. Less than 5 minutes!
Does your business need a website?
When potential clients are looking for you online, or talking about you on social media, are you there to greet them?
Are you optimizing your online presence and maximizing your ROI?
We Can Help